We had a lovely surprise last week, seeing our Ruth Wood Cave Mini Pendants on the Glastonbury images for the BBC coverage, so exciting!
The very lovely Jo Whiley, DJ, TV presenter and host of the weekday evening slot on Radio 2, has selected a few pieces from the shop. So we were thrilled to see Jo wearing them centre stage, on the official BBC promotion.
The mixed metals make these so wearable and versatile, and can be worn with everything from a poncho to a full on sequin jumpsuit!
Whatever your Glastonbury look, the silver or oxidised silver chain, paired with 23ct gold plated pendant mean they work for watching everyone from Kendrick Lamar to Diana Ross.
If you want to carry the Glasto buzz a little longer, or are getting ready to party at another festival over the summer, then we love a festival vibe here at Ada and have lots of inspiration for you to check out -
- Rebecca Furze - We love Rebecca's nod to the ancient world married with her travel influences, the perfect festival attire!
- Cara Tonkin - Cara's work celebrates strong women, empowering the feminine aesthetic with playful and bold pieces, especially the 'Paillette' Collection with its greek goddess vibes. True statement styling for Worthy Farm and beyond.
- Laura Gravestock - Laura's work oozes festival charm. We love her hoops and studs for multi-piercings, and layering multiple rings & necklaces together.
- Ruth Wood - Harness all your "I'm with the band" style with Ruth's organic vision and irregular detailing, inspired by rock formations, irregular form and ancient artefacts. Perfect for free-spirited glamour!
- Harriet Fazackerley - All the fun we need to carry your essentials in from stage to stage, Harriet's handmade leather and ponyskin bags are made for festivals!
We are serious music lovers here at Ada.
We love going to festivals ourselves and always have a soul and funk soundtrack complimenting our days in the shop. We're very particular about our audio style!
So it was amazing to be included (even in a very small way!) in the historic 50th anniversary of this groundbreaking music event. Thank you, Jo!
We love to see how you style your Ada pieces! Don't forget to tag us in your pictures, especially if you wear any to a festival this summer, using the #AdaAdorned hashtag to be featuring on our online page and socials.